To wrap up our Focus on Temecula week I want to share with you some of the places I wish I had enough time to visit. Only if I had one more day…hopefully next time.
Let me know if you have a spot in Temecula you love that you didn’t see in any of our Focus on Temecula blog posts. You know I always love hearing from you so please leave me a comment below or give me a shout on Facebook or Twitter.
Till next time…
1. E.A.T. Marketplace -27535 Jefferson Ave.
* I read an article in Inland Empire magazine that introduced me to this unique artisanal restaurant and marketplace. It brings a unique locavore artisanal cooking that no other place in Temecula, that I’m aware of, prides themseleves in. I bet the dishes would be fantastic and I only hope I have the chance to check it out the next time I’m in town.
2. South Coast Winery Resort & Spa – 34843 Rancho California Road Temecula
* I know I already listed South Coast Winery in my Shine on Temecula blog post but I felt like I didn’t spend enough time here. It was voted 2008 & 2009 California State Winery of the Year. That’s a big deal and I feel like I didn’t give it the time it deserved. Next time I’d love to check out their spa and do some more wine tastings.
3. Europa Village – 33475 La Serena Way, Temecula
* I hear the stay here is fantastic and I wish I could have topped off my stay in Temecula at a winery. Get a bottle, get an in-room massage, enjoy some dinner at their fine restaurant…sounds amazing, right?
4. Shakespeare in the Vines
This event is held every Summer and at different wineries throughout Temecula. I would have loved to buy a bottle from my favorite winery, pull out that picnic blanket and enjoy a romantic evening in the vines taking in a live theatrical performance. *Sigh*
5. Perfect Pairings – 41955 Main Street Temecula
* I really really really wanted to go but just couldn’t make it happen. The tour I wanted to check out was the Perfect Pairing Six Taste Tour: Gourmet tastings at two top restaurants, wine pairings at two tasting rooms, unique tastings at two specialty shops. Next time!