I’m by no means a fashionista but I love shopping and on top of that I love a fun events, discounts and free stuff! I’m looking forward to hitting up a couple Fashion’s Night Out events in the Inland Empire. Fashion’s Night Out is a global initiative created in 2009 which is designed to celebrate fashion, restore consumer confidence, and put the fun back into shopping. Also known as “fashion’s biggest night” it’s a great time to take advantage of sales, mini makeovers, free cocktails and enjoy a weeknight out on the town. Whether you’re a lady or a gentleman, if you’re looking for some fun check out an FNO event near you spreading good times.
Check out our list of Inland Empire FNO events below and make plans to go. If you end up going out I’d love to hear about it. Share your good times with us by tagging @IEShineOn.
See you there!
- 4-11 p.m.
- 6-7 p.m. Main Street Fashion Show – “Destination Style” - produced by the Art Institute of California – Inland Empire
- Live entertainment and take photos on the red carpet at the photo stations located at the Culver Center of the Arts, Aurea Vista, and Worthington’s Tavern
- Tons of businesses around Downtown participating with happy hour specials, mini-makeovers, discounts and more. Check out the list of participating vendors here. You can bet I’ll be stopping by Mrs. Tiggy Winkles for light refreshments, GOPA Gallery for more live entertainment, Bello Salon for mini-makeovers
- On top of all the FNO fun it’s also Art Walk. Party hats on, people!
- Learn more here: http://www.riversidedowntown.org/
- 6-9 p.m.
- Project Style competition finale hosted by KIIS-FM’s Ellen K
- VIP Insiders lounge features a special meet and greet with YouTube Beauty Guru Sonia Castaneda and well-known fashion blogger, Erica Meek Paonessa of Style Minx. The lounge will also include swag bags and a dessert bar, as well as beauty stations with mini makeovers, henna tattoos and eyebrow threading. Only 300 spots available so snag your spot by RSVP’ing.
- Text-to-win promotion: From 5-8 p.m. attendees will have the opportunity to win a $20 Victoria Gardens gift card, with one awarded every hour.
- Shopping Center wide exclusive discounts
- Live Entertainment
- 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Guests who wish to attend Promenade Temecula’s free Fashion’s Night Out event are invited to RSVP at Guest Services
- Wine & Shoe Pairing: Each of the featured shoes will be paired with a wine from South Coast Winery
- Bubble Bash & Botox Party: Dr. Stuart Kincaid M.D., F.A.C.S will provide free cosmetics and surgical consultations to Promenade Temecula’s guests or will offer appointment times for more in depth consultations at his private office that can be set up that evening. Dr. Kincaid has one of the most highly respected cosmetic surgical centers in Southwest Riverside County and La Jolla Village, and will be on hand throughout the evening to provide advice and information on new developments in cosmetic surgery to keep you looking your very best.
- Promenade Temecula Mobile Club: guests who sign up for Promenade Temecula’s Mobile Club will receive a free gift at the event, while also receiving mobile messages with special retail offers and discount savings for that day only. To sign up for Promenade Temecula’s Mobile Club text TEMECULA to 55800 or register online at http://www.promenadetemecula.com/
Glitter Lifestyle Boutique is celebrating their 6 month anniversary on FNO with snacks, drinks, raffles and discounts. Head to 206 W. Bonita Ave. Claremont (corner of Harvard & Bonita, upstairs inside the Harvard Square Bldg.)
- 9/8, 6 p.m. – Austin Scarlett will be at The Shoppes at Chino Hills sharing his experience on Project Runway. Stay for the fashion show featuring The Shoppes Teen Fashion Council and Fashion Forecast by students from The Art Institute of California/Inland Empire.
- Shops like Coldwater Creek and White House | Black Market will be participating with prize drawings and discounts.
- 6-8 p.m.
- Fall beauty tips, eyelash bar, DJ champagne and candy bar
- 73555 El Paseo, Palm Desert, CA 92260