CUPCAKES FOR A CAUSE!
IEShineOn.com is proud and excited to present the First Annual Inland Empire Cupcake Fair at the Riverside Municipal Auditorium on Sunday, March 17, 2013, from 12-4 p.m.. The event will showcase some of the best Inland Empire professional and amateur bakers in a cupcake competition. Proceeds from ticket sales will go to the Foothill Family Shelter and the California Riverside Ballet.
Check out the details below and make sure you keep up to date with announcements, news updates, and more! You can bet we’ve got a lot to share so don’t miss a beat!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT THE EVENT:
- Cupcake tastings!!
- Vote for your favorite cupcake!
- Live Entertainment
- Spa Zone w/ complimentary mini-massages
- Kids Zone w/ complimentary babysitting from Seeking Sitters Inland Empire
- Complimentary photo booth from Shutter Cubby
- Lots of fun vendors!
Purchase tickets here: http://iecupcakefair.brownpapertickets.com/
EARLY BIRD SALE: Purchase your tickets before 3/5/13 and you get $5 off regular general admission price!
- General Admission $15, includes 6 tasting tickets
- General Admission $20, includes 6 tasting tickets
**Kids 3 and under are FREE!**
VIP & GROUP ADMISSION TICKETS:
- VIP $25, includes hour early entry and goodie bag
- Group Admission $95, includes 5 General Admission tickets
Do you want to participate in the Cupcake Fair? Join the competition or volunteer? Learn more in this blog post or click the image below. Bakers can download the Registration Form and Contest Rules here.
Interested in jumping on the Inland Empire Cupcake Fair band wagon? Want to host a table at the event or become a sponsor and spread the word about your business to thousands of Inland Empire folks! Check out this blog post for more information or click on the image below.
Are you a media representative and want to cover the event? We’d love to have you! Please fill out the media form and someone will get back to you ASAP.