Hi Friends & Neighbors -
2013 is sadly drawing to a close. It’s been quite a journey for IEShineOn.com – website launch, producing the Inland Empire Cupcake Fair, launching our Deals & Digital Coupons section and blessed with meeting new friends (and sponsors). We’re so grateful to everyone for following IEShineOn.com through our progression.
The great thing about the end of the year is not only the reminiscing but the promise of another year full of adventure, challenges and good times. We hope everyone has a fantastic new year and rings in 2014 with a bang!
If you decide to stay local for New Year’s Eve you’ll definitely want to check out our list of local events! Definitely check back, bookmark or keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter for updates to this Guide.
Here’s to a blessed 2014!
p.s. If you plan on drinking please call a cab! DUI = $10K. Cab ride = $20-$60. You do the math ;)
INLAND EMPIRE NEW YEAR’S EVE EVENTS
RIVERSIDE & CORONA NEW YEAR’S EVE EVENTS
- NYE Pajama Party – Bring your comfiest PJ’s (leave the intimates at home) and dance the night away
- Gatsby New Year’s Party – Dress in your dapper 1920′s attire and head to Pomona Valley Mining Co. $60
- RA Sushi - Come “RA”ck the night away beginning at 7 pm in Corona with appetizer and drink specials
- M15 – Rock in the new year with True to Crue and Appetite for Destruction. Doors open at 7 pm; tickets are $15
- Salted Pig – Three- or five-course beer pairings beginning at $30. Reservations only.
- Live Video Dance Party – Enjoy an Electric New Year Eve’s party with DJ E Fresh at Killarney’s in Riverside beginning at 7 pm. Tickets are $5 pre-sale or $10 day of the event
REDLANDS & SAN BERNARDINO NEW YEAR’S EVENTS
- Roaring ’20s – Enjoy a dinner buffet and gala at The Castaways, in San Bernardino, with great view overlooking the Inland Empire. Tickets $85
- NYE Benefit and Fundraiser - Serissa’s Diabetic Foundation presents “A Night To Remember” from 8 pm to 1 am at the National Orange Sports Center. Live entertainment with On The Latin Side featuring Dave “Chango” Chavez & Jack Musgrove from MALO, as well as DJ Dresir & DJ Freequency. Celebrate the New Year with a midnight Champagne toast with raffles throughout the night. $25 for adults and $5 for children.
- More events to come…
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, FONTANA & ONTARIO NEW YEAR’S EVENTS
- Masquerade Ball – Dress to the nines and head to this usually sold out masquerade ball in Fontana. Admission $50 or with dinner $75
- Zendejas – Head to Zendejas in Ontario for no cover, DJ all night NYE fun time. Starts at 8pm
- Radisson Hotel - The Ultimate New Year’s Eve Party begins at 7:30 pm. Tickets start at $125. 21 and older.
POMONA & CLAREMONT NEW YEAR’S EVENTS
- Luna Supper Club with Nathan Scott & Soul City – Join the expected thousands of people hitting this Pomona mega club event. General $20; VIP $50; Table $250
- Vive Tequila Lounge & Nightclub – Dress to impress and dance the night away to Top 40′s, EDM, Hip Hop in Downtown Pomona. Admission $20
- Skyfox Lounge Countdown – Ring in the New Year on a rooftop overlooking Pomona. $10 Pre-Sale before 12/22; $15 Pre-Sale after 12/22; $20 Day Of; $50 All You Can Drink
- Flapper’s Comedy Club – Party starts at 10 p.m.; Entrance $20 but grab the coupon and buy tickets online for $10. Includes champagne toast
UPLAND & MONTCLAIR NEW YEAR’S EVENTS
- Margarita Rocks – Head to local’s favorite Margarita Rocks in Upland. $10 cover. $5 U Call It Drinks & Free Appetizers with continental breakfast from 1:30-2 a.m.
- ’80′s Dance Party – Head to The ’80s Bar in Montclair and enjoy the best of the ’80′s! $10 cover.
BIG BEAR NEW YEAR’S EVE EVENTS
- Snow Summit Torchlight Parade – Hundreds of skiers and snowboarders carry torches down Miracle Mile for a unique sight to see
- Rockin’ in the New Year – Head to The Cave for two amazing bands. Doors open 5:00pm, Show starts 6:00pm. Free Appetizers 5:00-7:00pm, Happy Hour: 5 to 8 pm, All food & drinks 50% off
TEMECULA NEW YEAR’S EVE EVENTS
- Grape Drop – Celebrate New Year’s Eve Temecula-style at the Grape Drop Countdown Party with an East Coast (9 p.m.) and a West Coast countdown (midnight.) There are activities for the kids until 9 p.m. including a party jump, face painting and other arts and crafts, plus the Ice Rink is open until 1 a.m.
- Pechanga – Head to Pechanga and ring in the New Year with KC & the Sunshine Band or head to their Eagle’s Nest club for some more fun
- Vail Lake – Bring in the new year at Vail Lake Resort with cocktail hour, casino games, dinner and dancing all night. Live entertainment and casual dress. Reservations required.
- 2014 New Year’s Eve Party! – Celebrate the new year at Lienzo Charro Mexican Bar & Grill in Old Town Temecula. $60 per person or $35 for dancing only. Party begins at 9 pm with a FREE Salsa lesson at 8 pm. Dinner begins at 7 pm
DESERT COMMUNITIES NEW YEAR’S EVE EVENTS
- Ringing in 2014 Desert Style - Check out this great list of NYE events in and around Palm Springs including a grand gala buffet and live entertainment at the Riviera Palm Springs Resort & Spa to a 1920s Great Gatsby celebration at the Hard Rock Hotel.