What an amazing day filled with thousands of cupcakes, new friends and hundreds of locals all supporting two great causes – Community Connect and California Riverside Ballet.
After hours of eating dozens of cupcakes our three judges – John Plessel from Dine 909, Sara DeLeeuw from My Imperfect Kitchen and Lainey from Simply Bakings – made their final decision for whose cupcake reigns supreme. Here are our results.
Amateur Most Unique Ingredient – Cup2myCakes – Brown Sugar Kahlua
Amateur Best Overall
- 1st place: Cup2MyCakes – Sock it to me
- 2nd place: BluKat Sugar Art – Double Chocolate
- 3rd place: Jamie’s Cakes – Vanilla Coke
Professional Most Unique Ingredient
- 1st place: Viva Los Cupcakes – Tamale con Mole
- 2nd place: Simply Fancy Cuisine – Hummingbird
- 3rd place: KML Events – Lemon Lavendar
Professional Best Overall
- 1st place: Queen Sin’s Cupcakes - Caramel Macchiato
- 2nd place: Viva Los Cupcakes – Margarita
- 3rd place: MyCuppyLittleCake – Carrot Cuppycake
This year we had two different contests that were voted by our event guests. Thanks to all our event guests who voted!
Popular Vote Cupcake – [desi]gn cakes & cupcakes - Buffalo Chicken
We didn’t announce it on the stage but just thought everyone should know that the runner up for Popular Vote Cupcake was MyLittleCuppyCake – Corn Maple Bacon.
Best Booth Decoration – Dreamy Little Cupcakes
Great job to all the bakers for sharing their amazing creations with us on Sunday and for reminding folks in the Inland Empire that they don’t have to go far to find unique, gourmet and fantastic cupcakes!
Check back with us to see more yummy pics coming soon!