Sponsored by The Bountiful Basket
By Jaqueline Gutierrez
Hey Guys and Gals,
After last week’s silliness we decided to class it up a bit with a rustic natural leaf centerpiece/wall art. You can make it in 10 minutes and it’ll bring a nice touch to your Thanksgiving décor.
Autumn Leaf Wall Art
- Gather leaves and twigs from your neighborhood. Diving into a pile of leaves and/or making leaf angels are optional.
- Depending on the length of your twigs and your desired length for the centerpiece, cut your twigs to length, or tie them together with twine.
- Cut several lengths of twine and adhere single leaves to the ends of the strands.
- Tie them to twigs in varying lengths. Get creative!
- Hang on a wall or over the center of a table like a mobile.
Thanks to Bountiful Baskets for its sponsorship of our DI-WednesdaY series. Its creative gift baskets gave us the inspiration to kick start our craftiness. Thanks, Bountiful Baskets!