Sponsored by The Bountiful Basket
By Jaqueline Gutierrez
Hey Guys and Gals,
We’ve got one more football-themed DIY for you. This one is going to be perfect for when you need to keep the kids busy either during holiday meal preparations or after dinner, when all you want to do is relax. This tabletop mini football DIY is a breeze to put together and the adults can even join in on the fun.
Mini Table Football
Silver Permanent Marker
Hot Glue Gun
- You will need four popsicle sticks per goal stand. Use three sticks to form a “u” or an open-sided square. Use hot glue to secure them together. Take the final stick and glue it to the center of the bottom of the square.
- Optional (but not really): Decorate the goal stand with washi tape.
- Use a lump of modeling clay to hold the goal stand upright on the table.
- Cut a two-inch strip from the narrow side of your paper.
- Choose one end and fold the corner down to make a triangle
- Flip that triangle up to make another triangle.
- Repeat the steps until only a square shaped tail remains.
- Take the corner of the square and fold it down.
- Take the flap and tuck it in.
Thanks to Bountiful Baskets for its sponsorship of our DI-WednesdaY series. Its creative gift baskets gave us the inspiration to kick start our craftiness. Thanks, Bountiful Baskets!